The Lotus Flower

The Lotus Flower
It doesn't matter how your children get to you, just that they get there. However parenthood comes to you, it's a miracle."

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

All Things Injections & Horomones





On Juy 31st, I started Endometrin (progesterone) suppositories...  
"This is what is going up my vagina today." 
First thought when I opened the Endometrin packet, was HOLY SHIT THESE ARE HUGE. I have been inserting the tiny little blue estrogen pills & was so shocked at how big there were in comparison to the estrogen pills. 

We get some lovely white & blue-green discharge from the combo of these two bad boys.. lol 





So, I am clearly not a pro at doing the progesterone in oil (PIO) injections. But I took a video so everyone can really see what it is like having to inject yourself with these every day. 
I WAS SOOOO NERVOUS when I did it the first time. 
I literally looked at the needle for a good 20 minutes. I have no problem sticking other people or giving blood, but I was more nervous about messing it up & wasting the medication or hitting a nerve or something. 
After I did it, I felt really lame for getting so worked up. I didn't even feel it go in & it is pretty quick & painless! This is the part that I was most worried about & it has been a piece of cake! 

Haven't had any crazy side effects other than a few small headaches and a little nausea. So far so good!  



No comments:

Post a Comment