The Lotus Flower

The Lotus Flower
It doesn't matter how your children get to you, just that they get there. However parenthood comes to you, it's a miracle."

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Angel of Hope

K + M sent me a picture of their 'Angel of Hope' figurine... Snug in her spot! 

Added a quote & have it as my screensaver... 

I am so very anxious and so very ready to see the numbers after the blood draw!

We use the phrase, "hurry up & wait" in the military & I cannot explain how much this relates to surrogacy... It's a whole lot of waiting! 

Thankfully we don't have to wait a full 2 weeks for results. Because this has been the slowest week ever! Keeping busy with work & court cases. But, I took this month off school so I wouldn't have any extra or added stressors after the transfer. I have no idea what to do with all this extra time! 


I had my first pregnancy related dream & don't think I have ever wanted something to become a reality so much as I do right now! 

I truly believe that things will work out for the best! 

*Positive mind, positive vibes, positive life* 





No comments:

Post a Comment