The Lotus Flower

The Lotus Flower
It doesn't matter how your children get to you, just that they get there. However parenthood comes to you, it's a miracle."

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Now I can spill the beans!

So I have known since Saturday that we are pregnant! & it has been so hard to keep it a secret! 


I have been obsessively peeing on sticks all week hoping that they would keep getting darker & CLEARLY they were! 
The first couple were hard to capture on camera because they were super faint. The First Response Early Result (FRER) tests are the best because the detect HCG when the levels are 25 or higher. I was confident in the last test so I stopped testing & was just going to cross fingers & hope the levels were in the right range on the blood test. 

K + M didn't want to know until blood results came back that way it was more definitive & not a potential false positive .. 
So I went this morning & did the blood draw at 1030ish. Today we are 9 days post 5 day transfer.

Talk about the LONGEST WAIT EVER! 
I thought waiting 4 days waiting to potentially pee postitive on a stick was hard. Waiting for K or M to call with the results was brutal... I was twiddling my thumbs all day! 

FINALLLLLLY, 
At 3:20pm K gave me a call & I missed it! Go figure! Haha. She left a super sweet voicemail & I could hear how excited she was and how emotional she was when she said,  "you're pregnant, WE'RE pregnant!" I tested up hearing her say it.. Because it has been such a long, hard road for them. Actually saying it out loud is amazing & shocking & exciting at the same time. 
I gave  K a call & was super excited for them to finally know!!! We discussed the dreams we both had.. I had a dream with tons of blue & that they were having a baby boy & she had a dream about finding out about the pregnancy with both of our families there. 

Angel of Hope is doing her job & working on making these dream come true! 

I will continue to take meds as I have been doing & will have another blood test on Saturday. My levels were at 105 today, so we are hoping they will be close to doubling.. In the 200+ range. 


I am so, so very excited & grateful that the transfer worked on the first try. We are officially 4 WEEKS PREGNANT! 

Since we know the exact date of conception, this gives us a due date of April 21, 2016! 

1st ultrasound is in about 2 weeks!! 

Keep fingers & toes crossed & prayers that we have a healthy, full-term Baby Z & that everything progresses on schedule <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment