The Lotus Flower

The Lotus Flower
It doesn't matter how your children get to you, just that they get there. However parenthood comes to you, it's a miracle."

Thursday, July 30, 2015

ALL SYSTEMS GO!

Went & got my lining checked today.. 

I will be completely honest. I was a little discouraged when my lining was only a 5.4 last week. I have had ZERO trouble getting pregnant on my own without medical assistance. & now it wasn't enough for a transfer after being pumped full of estrogen? It made me question what my own body does naturally. 

This morning I was VERY nervous. What if it wasn't thick enough? All that money wasted because my body didn't perform & respond to medication. We would have to start all over & yet another few months of K & M waiting until we can re-cycle. 

Our nurse was so chipper & happy this morning. It put my mind at ease. As soon as she inserted the sonography stick, I could see my lining.. B-E-A-UTIFUL! I could see how "fluffy" it was & the triple stripe of the lining. 

It was a 10.9!!!! 



I had her draw little X's on my side/hip area, so I knew exactly where to inject the progesterone tonight. 

I am not looking forward to the injections. But it is a small price to pay. 

When I got back to the car, I cried. & I may or may not be getting misty eyed as I write this. But, I am SO very humbled & thankful to be apart of this HUGE experience in their lives.  For someone to trust me to potentially help them create their family is really an honor. I can't imagine the heartbreak they have been through and I can imagine they are a little hesitant since they have been through this before, but omfg, this is finally happening! 

The first hurdle is down. Body is prepped. Now we cross every finger & toe & pray that we have a little boy or girl that wants to stick & get comfy in my uterus for the next 9 months! 







No comments:

Post a Comment